Sunday, March 8, 2009

Go Zoho

What an interesting program. I have found recently that there are a lot of programs out there that you would possibly call anti windows, but this one seemed a bit better as it allowed you to combine and make them more universal rather than having to pick one and then be restricted. As someone who has worked on the desk and had shifts in which I have been bombarded with patrons asking how to work programs, why cant I use my such and such program on this computer and so on I as excited by this program. The only hiccup I had was it made me save stuff before it would let me do anything which I found a bit...rude mabey, I am not sure. I get the point but at the same time I didnt like the idea of being forced to save my "experimenting". The other thought I had, fleeting and possibly incorrect but I would be a tad concerned personally about the privacy factor in using this if I was trying to do something more personal like an essay for uni or something. But as a library staff member I think it is great for the public as well as someone who is on different computers frequently.

No comments: