Sunday, March 8, 2009

Week 5


Okay, I spent my time doing the week 5 activity and initially two things have sprung to mind. Firstly, when I am logging onto things and signing up and what not they keep asking me to prove I am human. What the??? I would have figured it was a given and if I wasn't then it would be very exciting that I was a cat smart enough to create accounts on the internet. Secondly, it was nice to find a collection of things that I could fool around with. I have often wondered how stuff like that got done, didnt realise it was that easy. So I think I will end up using it a lot in the future. I made a photo of my sister on her trip in England but for the sake of my own life I figured I better not put them on my blog. She is smarter than me and would probably see I had done it and cast some form of revenge. But please do not be too threatened by my sign.......

As for the Library thing site, I really liked it, if for no other reason it made me realise I had read a lot of books this year, therefore achieving my new years resolution. Yah. I think it is interesting being able to see other peoples perspectives but I am not sure that I would be able to look at others and make assumptions and judgements about things I saw on there reading lists, therefore making me a bit paranoid about my own. But its a great tool. Check out my list

www.librarything.com/catalog/WhatsLeft

No comments: