Sunday, March 8, 2009

The last post

Can you hear the trumpet?? Not to mock the seriousness of the event which the last post is generally played but I feel the fact that me, computer moron, has completed the webolution with minimal tears and has actually gained something. If nothing else it has bought on some thoughts about the net in general, how it affects me, society and the whole disadvantage of those who cannot access the web. It also makes me wonder what it will be like in a few years when (as horrible as this sounds) the oldies in our society who have no web skills and minimal if any general computer skills will not be with us any more and people like myself will be the new computer illiterate. I know programs like this are designed to keep us up to date but as someone who considers herself quite competent there was a lot I didn't know. Its a great big web out there.............

1 comment:

Katie D said...

Congratulations Adele on making your way through the Webolution.....I am impressed.

Good luck with the iPod draw.